Jim Giles' Above Ground Certified Safe Rooms
|4'×4' Safe Room||—||4 ft.||4 ft.||6 ft. 6 in.||2 to 4|
|4'×6' Safe Room||Image||4 ft.||6 ft.||6 ft. 6 in.||4 to 6|
|4'×8' Safe Room||Image||4 ft.||8 ft.||6 ft. 6 in.||6 to 10|
|6'×8' Safe Room||Image||6 ft.||8 ft.||6 ft. 6 in.||8 to 12|
|8'×8' Safe Room||—||8 ft.||8 ft.||6 ft. 6 in.||12 to 15|
|8'×12' Safe Room||—||8 ft.||12 ft.||6 ft. 6 in.||16 to 34|
- Standard Door width of 32 inches with 3 individual deadbolts
- All units are handicap accessible
- Secured to a concrete floor (minimum of 4 inches thick) by Hilti anchor bolts
- Power conduit box (requires connection by electrician)
- LIFETIME Warranty on the shelter unit
- 4-inch thick concrete slab containing rebar or wire mesh, attached to the foundation of your home via the unit's steel frame. Most garage pads have this thickness of concrete.
- For home additions or new construction, we can install the unit in conjunction with your contractor and turn any closet into a safe room.
- Patios typically do not have the required 4-inch thick reinforced slab and require additional concrete work to be completed prior to installation. Prescribed concrete requirements can be provided to your contractor on request to any active safe room order as required by FEMA 320-361, IIC-500.
- All that is required to start the purchase process is a signed contract and a 25% non-refundable deposit. Your safe room will be ready within 2-4 weeks for installation. The contract amount is due at the time of installation.